Friday, May 15, 2009

i'm thinking of my friends while i make my java things with perut mules..

My best friend, Nda, will be back to SG on Sunday and i don't have time to play with her, Nyz, and Pril. 
This week everything seems to be distracted. 
I can't find time even to sleep more than 5 hours.. 
There are many things to do. 
4 programs based on java that I haven't made. 
well I've already made one and it still has error on it. 
3 more and they must be submitted yesterday. 
arggghhhh...I can't think anymore...
and and..my stomach still 'mules' (i don't know the right word for it.lol.)
I believe it because I ate indomie pedes OK single + bakso at Loobee
well it's spicy of course but I didn't presume that it will make me get stomachache
but but..I think I'll eat that again..it's delicious by the way..I don't care with the after effect lah..
mm..now it's time to focus..go back to my work again..
java, here I come..

No comments: