Monday, April 20, 2009

yes..it's you..

Does anyone know the secret of your mind?

I dunno maybe it’s juz about that ‘thing’ and there is no me inside

You are  just so irresistible

Being silly and charming at the same time

No..no..not that charming

But you have something I dunno what that makes people want to hear everything you’re going to say

And you have big faith on what you’re going through

To make this world a better place to live

 

I always like to spent my time with you

Maybe it’s just sitting beside you without say anything

or pay attention when you’re talking about that thing

But I want to rewind those moments

Just being with you like that day

 

I like your smile

I like your voice

I like when you make me laugh

I like when I see you drive your car

I thought I like everything but yeah..i’m juz a girl..i don’t like when you keep saying about that thing

I know it’s very important

But sometimes I feel really bored

 

Like what I said to some people

I can’t fall for you

It just seems not right

To be with you..

I put this feeling in my heart’s secret box

Then I dug my heart and hid it inside

Maybe it’s the right thing to do

1 comment:

ferninda said...

umm..
siapa yg pernah nyetir mobil nic??

si fatty yaa?

(habis klo sebut kata 'itu' ketahuan)