Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm gifted so are you.seminar preview

yesterday..i said "tomorrow i'm going to attend adam khoo's seminar". at night, i read an sms which made me knew that the speaker would be mr.stuart tan.and i thought 'oh..no..i wanted to see adam khoo ,not this man'.i were a little bit disappointed.but my disappoinment was payed this morning.he,stuart tan, is a real entertainer.he is so funny dan cute haha..and i really like his 'tampang bego mode : on' the seminar mostly talked about the learning method that we'll get if we join I'm gifted and so are you's camp.how to learn using both side of your brain, speedreading, mind map, super memory, etc.hmm...it's sound nice, sounds really interesting.and i really want to join the camp.but after the seminar, they told us the camp's price.it costs Rp 9,7 million.O.M.G.it's really expensive!!!it would be impossible if both me and my brother join the camp.but i think my bro really need that camp.then i'll just absorb all knowledges that he got hahaha...

here is stuart tan's pict.
i wish
i could share
his 'tampang bego mode:on' pict hahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

msh penasaran..moga2 bs komen..hehehe..
iya nic,kayaknya nda tau ttg camp itu deh..

Anonymous said...

tes tes